Fifty Shades of Purple is a community initiative to support safe spaces and increase awareness about bullying in schools, home and in the workplace. We share, encourage & support anti-bullying campaigns through supportive and informative resources & volunteerism. We are in the process of redesigning our website, and seeking a web developer or programmer who can take redesigned pages provided as psd files, and program a full website based on them.
Applicants should have multiple years’ experience writing semantic, modular front end code. Understanding of the concepts of mobile first, future friendly design & SEO is a must.
- Expertise in performance optimization
- Ample experience navigating Photoshop and saving images for the web.
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Experience with Wordpress & ecommerce software.
- Solid knowledge of Search Engine Optimization process
- Mobile Programming
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Website Programming
- Website Project Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Will vary, depends on how long programming takes