Fifty Shades of Purple is a community initiative to support safe spaces and increase awareness about bullying in schools, home and in the workplace. We share, encourage & support anti-bullying campaigns through supportive and informative resources & volunteerism. We are seeking a Graphic Designer with at least 2 years experience to work as needed, on a per project basis.
- Design a range of printed and digital communications projects, including ads, flyers, newsletters, brochures and other print collateral materials, eblasts, web banners and graphics and other design projects as needed.
- Prepare files for print production including formatting, color correction and retouching.
- Adhere to FSP branding guidelines while creating innovative and effective design solutions for print and digital.
- Portfolio demonstrating your graphic design abilities is required for our application process
- Graphic Design
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Will vary, approx. 5-10 hrs per week
- At least 2 years experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including Indesign, Photoshop, & Illustrator