Fifty Shades of Purple is a community initiative to support safe spaces and increase awareness about bullying in schools, home and in the workplace. We share, encourage & support anti-bullying campaigns through supportive and informative resources & volunteerism. We are seeking a Social Media Coordinator to help spread our message across multiple online channels.
- The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for national social media execution and implementation of digitally driven communications campaigns.
- Will be responsible for repurposing and creating content for digital channels including websites and social media to share compelling messages that engage key audiences across the country.
- Will also be responsible for daily monitoring and management of social media platforms.
- Manages and maintains social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Manage social calendars and schedules.
- Work directly with our Marketing Communications Committee Chair on online marketing initiatives.
- Social Media / Blogging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Approx. 5-10 hours per week
- At least 2 years experience in social media and digital marketing