Break Diving, Inc has one mission with many facets: helping people worldwide discover, embrace, and realize their life's dreams. Instead of waiting for opportunities to float to the surface, Break Diver's dive in and find them. You can read more at www.BreakDiving.org
This staff member directly reports to the Volunteer Coordinator, and is responsible for: determining what positions are needed; promoting vacancies; organizing interviews; bringing staff on board; managing the assistant volunteer coordinators and staff; and collecting and reporting data to measure results, achievements, and areas in which we can improve.
Six top skills: Extremely organized; excellent online computer skills; ability to interact easily with others; leadership ability; motivational ability
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 - 4 hours per week, for starters
- Fully understands and believes in our mission. An understanding of our hiring process ideals.