Use your professional skills to strengthen nonprofits
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereMulitple Service LocationsTacoma, WA 98409
Where do organizations that heal, feed, educate, inspire, nurture, shelter, entertain, and preserve our community go when they need help? Many turn to 501 Commons.
501 Commons provides high quality, affordable consulting, coaching, and training services to nonprofits, schools, and public agencies thanks to the 500+ volunteer consultants who put their skills and experience to good use. The Executive Service Corps, a program of 501 Commons, is dedicated to connecting the skills and expertise of volunteer consultants with organizations in need of planning and management consulting.
Members of 501 Commons’ service corps support nonprofits by acting as:
* Consultants on well-defined projects that are guided by a consulting contract
* Facilitators of meetings, retreats, and conferences
* Coaches for nonprofit leaders
While the requirements of each project vary, on average consultants can expect to serve 6-12 hours/month from 4-6 months.
As a service corps member, you will:
* Access our online training, resource library, and professional development workshops
* Learn new skills that fuel personal and professional growth
* Apply your background and expertise towards supporting the nonprofit community
To apply to volunteer, please visit the "engage" section of our website www.501commons.org or contact Aimy at email@example.com
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management
- Group Facilitation
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Volunteers must have daytime availability and prior experience with nonprofits