McLaren Hospice is a non profit organization that specializes in end-of-life care. Through a multi-disciplinary team, we focus on providing comfort to our both our patients and families.
We are looking for volunteers who enjoy being involved in community events and fundraising.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Blue Water Area- Residential...
- Community Outreach Volunteers
- Bedside Volunteer - Macomb
- Blue Water Area Volunteer
- Bedside Volunteer - Oakland
- Help McLaren Provide Support for...
- Hospice Volunteer -...
- Help McLaren Help Families!
- Make a Hospice Patients Day a...
- Licensed Cosmetologist for Hospice
- Hospice Office Volunteer -...
- Bedside Volunteer - Flint
- Beside Volunteer Port Huron
- Blue Water Area - Pet Therapy
- Office Volunteer - Davison
- What does a Hospice Volunteer Do?
- Bedside Volunteer - Lapeer
- Emotional, Spiritual Support
- Blue Water Area - Music to Make...
- Companionship Volunteer -...