Assist library staff with a variety of projects and activities, in order to improve and promote adaptive technology, braille literacy, and audiobook circulation. Must have interest in librarianship and technology, desire to help visually impaired people and possess strong communication and technology skills.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Library Sciences
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours/week for at least a 4 month committment
- Additional interview and training required
- Library Circulation
- Library Technology Volunteer
- Telephone Reader Program
- Bilingual English/Spanish...
- Creative Arts Classroom Assistant
- Receptionist or Clerical Volunteer
- Braille Publishing-Braille...
- Sewing or Quilting Classroom...
- Practice your ASL while...
- Operations Assistant for...
- Vision Connect- 1-800-BRAILLE...