Sacramento ESL Program teaches English as a second language to adults in the greater Sacramento area who come from around the world.
We are seeking a grant writer who:
1. Lives locally;
2. Has training in Grant Writing;
3. Has some measurable, successful outcomes; and
4. Will do research and find more grant opporunities for us to apply for.
Our grant committee will work side-by-side with you.
Please email Margo Sterling and give us an idea of what you have done. If you have only a little experience but love writing grants and want to grow with us, we welcome you. Please let us know more about you.
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of six hours per month
- More time might be required to comply with grant deadlines. A grant committee will work with you.