The Greater Sacramento Office of the Alzheimer's Association is seeking a general office volunteer to provide administrative support once per week for a period of 4-5 hours. This is a great opportunity to build your resume and get experience in an office environment. We are seeking friendly/positive individuals that feel comfortable making phone calls, using excel, and other office equipment.
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 4 hours per week
- Modesto Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Sacramento Annual Walk to End...
- Helpline Volunteer
- Health Fair Volunteer
- Merced Walk to End Alzheimer's
- Former Caregivers to Lead...
- Gain Office Experience!
- Data Entry Volunteer
- Program Committee
- Stanislaus Health Fair Volunteer
- Faith-Based Outreach Coordinator
- Help us defeat Alzheimer's
- Latino Outreach Volunteer
- Asian Pacific Islander (API)...
- Support Group Ambassador
- San Joaquin Health Fair Volunteer
- Medical Office Outreach Volunteer
- Stockton Walk to End Alzheimer's