ON CALL VIGIL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!!! What does this entail? Great Lakes Caring in Macomb County has a program called By Your Side. We want to do our best to have a staff member present at ALL patient deaths. To achieve this we have a staff member perform one or all of these actions:
* Sit at bedside of patient
* Be present in the nursing home outside of patient room while family is in with family.
How are you assigned? - This is on an ON-CALL basis. Volunteers will be slotted into the schedules as needed. The main times needed will be in the evening, weekends, and early morning such as from 7am - 8am.
If you are interested in being at the bedside as a patient passes on please contact us to set up an interview for more information.
Inquire Online - Website: http://www.greatlakescaring.com
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- On Call Flexible
- Reliable Transportation
- Help Us Honor Veterans on...
- WARREN, MICHIGAN - Hospice...
- Fulfill Your Calling in Hospice...
- Mt. Clemens Volunteer with Hospice
- Guitar/Harpist/Piano Etc....
- Be There At The Bedside At The End
- On Call Evening Weekend...
- Join The Hospice Volunteer...
- PORT HURON, MICHIGAN - HIGH NEED!!
- Grosse Pointe Woods Volunteer...