Canine Companions for Independence Lone Star Chapter is an extension of the regional office and is governed by a volunteer leadership team consisting of a President, VP, Secretary/Treasurer, Communications Coordinator, Event/Fund-raising Coordinator and Outreach Coordinator.
Outreach Coordinator Duties:
- Responsible for recruiting volunteers for opportunities at events, booths, speaking engagements, etc.)
- Provide details of event to volunteers, ensure support materials (brochures, videos, power point decks, donation envelopes etc.) are available.
- Coordinate with regional office to track all engagements.
- Bi-weekly call with regional office required to discuss staffing of volunteer opportunities.
- Microsoft Office Suite
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 5 to 10 hours per week