The Center for Contemporary Art in Bedminster, New Jersey is looking for a detail oriented intern to work closely with and assist the Communications & Development Manager.
Our mission is to provide a vibrant, contemporary cultural center through arts education, exhibitions and community outreach that will inspire creativity and enhance people’s lives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help with all aspects of membership renewal including mailing letters, making follow up calls and sending renewal emails
- Responsible for The Center’s social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
- Assist with art exhibitions and special events
- Distribution of press and promotional information
- Update donor information in donor database (DonorPerfect) and assist with input of donor and member gifts
- Other duties as assigned by staff
- Highly organized and extremely detail oriented
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and social media platforms
- Excellent general office and communication skills, including phone, e-mail, and in-person
- Responsible, self-motivated, and flexible
- Knowledge of DonorPerfect or similar donor database preferred but not required
- Art background not required
Internship to begin in January 2018. Schedule is flexible and made around candidates availability. Minimum of approximately eight hours per week. Internship is unpaid but may be used towards college/course credit.
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
No phone calls please.
- Data Entry
- Administrative Support
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment