The Social Media Coordinator ensures that FramBARK maintains an active presence on social media such as Facebook, Twitter and occassionally Instagram.
The role includes
- Researching and posting 1 canine article to Facebook and Twitter daily.
- Articles must be news reports, research, academic or other fact based articles to inform and interest FramBARK's core audience.
- Occassionally FramBARK will have pictures from events that they participate in. These pictures will be uploaded to Instagram.
- Framingham or Metrowest based.
- Social Media / technology knowledgable
- Good organizational skills
- Reliable and Consistent
- Works well virtually (our group works almost exclusively through electronic communications and telephone)
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Internet Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hours per month
- Framingham or Metrowest MA resident