RADAR needs an experienced volunteer Twitter Assistant to help manage and expand our efforts on Twitter, to expand our supporter base and drive traffic to our website.
***Please read the FULL description before responding and take a look at our website (radardogs.org) so that you better understand who we are.***
RADAR is 100% volunteer-operated, and we are dependent on donations from our supporters. Work with our Social Media Coordinator - share ideas, posts, collaborate!
The ideal candidates would help with:
- Commenting and answering questions that are posted in response to our tweets and other needed response on our content we share on social media.
- Finding and selecting appropriate shelter and dog rescue-related content and other relevant content for re-tweeting.
- Creating photo collages, memes and other graphics, with consistent design and message; cross-post material from Facebook.
- Experience and interest in dog rescue.
- Solid understanding of Twitter.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Proper punctuation and spelling are required.
- Ability to write engaging content.
- Experience with photo editing / graphics program, and have an eye for style and quality.
- Needs to be able to devote several hours per week, ideally at least an hour a day.
- Collaborate with other volunteers and help us improve our social media strategy.
Serious inquiries only, please!
If you are interested, please provide a few ideas, how you think you can help and specifics on your experience level. We'll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible (if you don't see our response within 48 hours in your Inbox, please be sure to check your SPAM folder for our response)!
RADAR has helped more than 1,800 dogs over the last 6 years! Help us help more! Thank you!
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Ideally an hour per day, perhaps more.
- See description.