RADAR needs is looking for volunteer Facebook Assistants to help manage and expand our efforts on Facebook, to expand our supporter base and drive traffic to our website. RADAR is 100% volunteer-operated, and we are dependent on donations from our supporters. Work with our Social Media Coordinator - share ideas, posts, collaborate!
The ideal candidates would help with:
- Commenting and answering questions that are posted on our content we share on Facebook.
- Finding and selecting appropriate shelter and dog rescue-related content and other relevant content for posting and sharing.
- Creating photo collages, memes and other graphics, with consistent design and message.
- Experience and interest in dog rescue.
- Solid understanding of Facebook.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Ability to write engaging content.
- Proficiency with photo editing / graphics program, and have an eye for style and quality.
- Needs to be able to devote time several days a week.
- Collaborate with other volunteers and help us improve our social media strategy.
- Respond to emails and other communication requests from RADAR co-founders and other volunteers in a timely manner.
Serious inquiries only, please!
If you are interested, please send us your ideas, how you think you can help and specifics on your experience level. We'll respond to your inquiry as soon as possible (if you don't see our response within 48 hours in your Inbox, please be sure to check your SPAM folder for our response)!
RADAR has helped more than 1,500 dogs over the last 5 years! Help us help more! Thank you!
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Social Media / Blogging
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours a day, perhaps more.