Do you love providing excellent customer service? Why not follow your passion while supporting a great mission!
Senior Services of Snohomish County supports over 23,000 adults over the age of 55 by helping them remain independant and preserve their dignity!
Our programs and services are not accessible without the support of a front desk receptionist answering agency calls, greeting community members, and informing others about our mission.
With your help in providing a professional and friendly reception environment for the agency we can better serve Snohomish County's thousands of older adults and adults with disabilities!
This position requires organizational skills, attention to detail and great customer service. Volunteer shifts are available M-F 8:30a-4:30p
Contact us today to learn more!
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shifts available M-F 8:30am-12:30pm,12:30pm-4:30pm
- Become a Grocery Shopping Angel...
- AmeriCorps Health and Safety...
- Help a Senior Understand Health...
- Volunteer Repairperson
- Help a Senior Stay Home - Become...
- More than a Friend: Become a...
- Minor Home Repair Health and...
- Speak Korean,Vietnamese, or...
- Volunteer Engagement Lead
- Help Those Living with Chronic...
- Support a Great Mission &...
- Grassroots Engagement Intern
- Administrative/Clerical Support