Care Ring's Physician's Reach Out is looking for assistance in our Patient Reenrollment department. Volunteers should be detail oriented, have great math skills, patient, and highly motivated. Responsibilities include filing, sorting, and some data entry. Volunteer hours for this position range between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday (Minimum duration 3 - 4 months). Experience in the health care industry helpful.
- Data Entry
- People Skills
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Bilingual Reenrollment Assistant
- Special Events Coordinator(s)
- Bilingual Re-enrollment Assistant
- Bilingual Case Management...
- Bilingual Diabetic Educator
- Clerical Program Support
- Grant Writer and Researcher
- Bilingual Durable Medical...
- Golfing Fore a Healthy Charlotte
- Bilingual Respiratory Care...
- Bi-lingual customer service...