Help interpret at Cultural Orientation classes for newly arrived refugees. We are looking for folks who are bilingual in Somali/English, Arabic/English, and Karen/English. We would love for you to help coordinate the classes, as well.
Schedule is flexible but you would need to commit to at least one weekday morning per week, with a preference for two mornings per week. We also host events in evenings/weekends that you could help with as well. We want to work with your schedule!
- Adult Education
- English as a Secondary Language (ESL)
- Cross-cultural Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Homeless Youth Apartment...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers
- Cultural Orientation Interpreter
- Make A Meal Volunteer
- Immersion Experience
- Cultural Orientation Teacher
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Extended Cultural Orientation...
- Make Fleece Blankets for Camp...
- Family Support Volunteer
- Respite Care Volunteer
- Support Youth Experiencing...