Volunteer Needed to Work In Busy Development Office
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where11 Distributor RoadWorcester, MA 01605
Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester needs a dedicated volunteer to help in the busy Development office with primary tasks to be focused on development, marketing and events. Some of the typical tasks are:
- Help with posting/composing for social media and for our website, and look for ways to broaden our audience base.
- Help to plan and implement events.
- Help inventory event supplies.
- Update brochures and other marketing materials.
- Help with researching foundations and companies for corporate support.
- Print flyers and other documents in support of marketing and development.
- Familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Present development in a professional manner to donators, volunteers, and sponsors with the goal of retaining their support.
This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced development department, learn new skills, and help local families through affordable homes. Our mission is to build homes, community and hope. Our vision is a world where everyone has a decent place to live. We offer families a hand up - not a hand out.
To apply, please email a brief cover letter and/or resume to Deborah.Huegel@habitatmwgw.org. Or call 508-799-9259, Ext. 118.
- Resource Development / Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10 plus hours a week
- Much have familiarity with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook