Bounty & Soul is seeking child care providers during the ESL class for adults which is part of our Latinx Engagement Program. The class meets Fridays 6-8 pm at our office in Black Mountain. This person would be responsible for heading up engaging activities for kids ages 3 to 10 and providing a safe, welcoming atmosphere for these children of immigrant families. Must be charismatic, warm, and interested in cultural differences. Speaking Spanish is not required but is a plus.
- Child Welfare
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Youth Services
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Kid's Activities for Thursday...
- Bi-Weekly Produce Shuttling...
- Children & Friends Produce...
- Guest Health & Wellness Speaker
- St. James Produce Market Volunteer
- Blue Ridge Apartments Produce...
- Farm and Garden Gleaning Volunteer
- Child Care During Weekly ESL...
- Owen Middle School Produce...
- Thursday Produce Sorting Volunteer
- Spanish-Speaking Volunteers
- Black Mountain Elementary...
- Cooking Demo Volunteer
- Benevolent Committee Volunteer
- Friday Produce Sorting Volunteer