The Yearbook Coordinator position includes working with pictavo.com and organizing volunteers and students that want to work on the yearbook. Yearbook Coordinators have the responsibility of assigning pages to designers, providing advice and help, coordinating proofreaders and much more.
You must be a team player, reliable, organized with great communication skills and willing to learn.
Please submit a resume and three references, including email addresses.
- Resource Development / Management
- Website Project Management
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- flexible - during yearbook season 5 hours a week
- see above
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- WordPress Expert Needed Urgently!
- Ohio Department of Education...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Trademark and Servicer
- Secretary/ Grant Writer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers