The Yearbook Coordinator position includes working with pictavo.com and organizing volunteers and students that want to work on the yearbook. Yearbook Coordinators have the responsibility of assigning pages to designers, providing advice and help, coordinating proofreaders and much more.
You must be a team player, reliable, organized with great communication skills and willing to learn.
Please submit a resume and three references, including email addresses.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- Resource Development / Management
- Website Project Management
- Youth Services
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- flexible - during yearbook season 5 hours a week
- see above
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Enrichment Day Class Instructors
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers