This position has a a lot to do with communication and making sure things are completed by deadlines. You may also provide instruction to others in regards to their projects for example the cover design.Assistant to Magazine Editor Following up with proofreader to make sure that the magazine is received and that they stay on the schedule that is provided. Make occasional phone calls and email team members Article - (free reader - politically correct/neutral viewpoint) Matching pictures with articles that we are currently running Reporting back to Bill on what has been accomplished consistently Research and ensure that the included video, and music are free versions and in mp3 format. Helping to create pages or filling in for magazine editor when necessary Checking in with founder/director for comments of the month and other important information needed. Need to use checklist for items needed/may need to help create it.
Please share a resume and three references, including email addresses to be considered.
- Project Management
- Product Development
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- General Education
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 - 10 hours a week - flexible
- as listed above
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Trademark and Servicer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers