The American Cancer Society is currently seeking motivated individuals interested in joining a Volunteer Event Leadership Team to plan, organize and execute the Relay For Life of St George. We are looking for volunteers with knowledge of the community, a desire to do good for cancer patients and their loved ones, and wanting to develop or sharpen their leadership skills through event planning and execution.
Relay For Life is the world's largest fundraising movement. It is an overnight event that celebrates life and brings the community together to take a stand against cancer. All funds raised go to fund life-saving cancer research, patient programs and services, and cancer education and awareness materials. Through these efforts and with dedicated volunteers, all of your American Cancer Society's programs, services and educational materials are always free of charge.
We are currently looking volunteers with expertise or interest in the following areas:
- Logistics - Marketing - Sponsorship Development - Fundraising Development
- Social Media/Online - Survivor Relations - Community Advocacy
- Registration/Accounting - Entertainment Engagement - Sales and/or Promotions
- Youth Engagement - Government Advocacy - Mission Education - Team Building
Please contact Josiah LaRow at email@example.com or call 702-891-9015 for more information.
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Time commitment varies based on position