Volunteers needed at the Emory Brain Health Center
121 people are interested
If you would like to apply, please copy and paste the link to the application below:
The Emory Brain Health Center is seeking volunteers to assist with numerous tasks across our multi-departmental center. Examples of potential opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Escorts for patients from lobby to appointments
- Do a "soft check-in" where you ask the patient for their name and DOB and then wait in line for them so they can sit and relax.
- Assist with obtaining wheelchairs for patients getting in and out of their cars.
- Talk to caregivers or family members while patients are in therapy or appointments.
- Administrative Assistance
- Faxes, scanning, filing, mail maintenance, filing imaging CDs for patients, building binders/packets for patients, etc.
- Planning and building mailboxes
- Sorting and delivering mail to providers and staff
- Numerous data entry projects in the Emory Veteran's Program, Alzheimer's Disease Research Study, Psychiatry Development, and more.
- Special projects that you can help guide!
- Reminder calls to patients
- Walking patients along Gait Mats to record trends in walking behaviors
We look forward to establishing and growing our volunteer program with your assistance and thank you for your interest!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
Emory Executive Park, Building 1212 Executive Park Drive NEAtlanta, GA 30329
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- ~4 hours per week