If you would like to apply, please copy and paste the link to the application below:
Opportunity begins January 2017.
The Emory Brain Health Center is seeking volunteers to assist with numerous tasks across our multi-departmental center. Examples of potential opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Escorts for patients from lobby to appointments
- Do a "soft check-in" where you ask the patient for their name and DOB and then wait in line for them so they can sit and relax.
- Assist with obtaining wheelchairs for patients getting in and out of their cars.
- Talk to caregivers or family members while patients are in therapy or appointments.
- Administrative Assistance
- Faxes, scanning, filing, mail maintenance, filing imaging CDs for patients, building binders/packets for patients, etc.
- Special projects
- Sending summary notes to referring providers
- Reminder calls to patients
- Sending visit summary notes to outside referring physicians (Neurology)
We look forward to establishing and growing our volunteer program with your assistance and thank you for your interest!
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- ~4 hours per week