If you would like to apply, please copy and paste the link to the application below:
The Emory Brain Health Center is seeking volunteers to assist with numerous tasks across our multi-departmental center. Examples of potential opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Escorts for patients from lobby to appointments
- Do a "soft check-in" where you ask the patient for their name and DOB and then wait in line for them so they can sit and relax.
- Assist with obtaining wheelchairs for patients getting in and out of their cars.
- Talk to caregivers or family members while patients are in therapy or appointments.
- Administrative Assistance
- Faxes, scanning, filing, mail maintenance, filing imaging CDs for patients, building binders/packets for patients, etc.
- Planning and building mailboxes
- Sorting and delivering mail to providers and staff
- Numerous data entry projects in the Emory Veteran's Program, Alzheimer's Disease Research Study, Psychiatry Development, and more.
- Special projects that you can help guide!
- Reminder calls to patients
- Walking patients along Gait Mats to record trends in walking behaviors
We look forward to establishing and growing our volunteer program with your assistance and thank you for your interest!
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- ~4 hours per week