Position Title: Salesforce Developer Volunteer
Organization Overview: Voices for CASA Children is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that works to support the nearly 13,000 abused and neglected children in the Maricopa foster care system through the Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) Program. Our mission is to give every lost and voiceless child a brighter future.
Position Summary: Voices had been utilizing Salesforce for the past year but is looking for help customizing the program for our needs. The Salesforce Developer Volunteer will work on specific projects aimed at increasing our productivity and effectiveness.
Required Skills & Characteristics
- Desire to work as part of a team
- Mission and purpose-driven
- Ability to work independently to achieve timely goals
- 1+ years’ experience integrating 3 rd Party Apps and Platforms with Salesforce
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Salesforce Developer (paid or volunteer)
Time Commitment: This position must be willing to commit to working on projects on a weekly basis, although there will be some weeks where no projects are available. This is anticipated to be a 20 hour a month time commitment.
- Practice your skills as a Salesforce Developer while working with new apps and platforms
- Experience working as part of a nonprofit team
- Knowledge that your work is helping build a greater network of support around the thousands of children in the Maricopa foster care system
- Database Administration
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 20 hours per month