Saving money and trees!
- Fundraising (2 people-can be done remotely or in country)
- Designing and implementing a crowd funding strategy for multiple areas of PE’s work (funding for refugee camps distribution, slum distribution, stoves, fuels, awareness creation) on 4 crowd funding sites.
- Implement strategy, likely to be: initial posting, updates 4-8 times in 2 months on each site, circulating on social media 3x weekly
- Maintaining Amazon Smiles partnership
- Circulating the page in social media 3x weekly
- Creating handover document to show how future volunteers can keep crowd funding sites up to date
- Develop CSR strategy and materials for cookstove and grill companies in the US, like Weber, Kenmore, Maytag etc.
- Social Media & Communications (2 people in Uganda and remotely)
- Managing social media for both fundraising in the US and marketing efforts in Uganda (answering questions about products, pricing, etc), updating blogs, photographing project, making videos about our users for the website and crowd funding
- Drafting newsletters on monthly basis
- Grant Writing / Research
- Business Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18