WhenTue Nov 15, 2016 12:00 AM - Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:00 AM
WhereThis is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP)
This is a Virtual Volunteer Opportunity
Position Title: Operations Coordinator
Reports to: Director of Operations
Open Positions: 1
The National Alliance for the Advancement of Haitian Professionals (NAAHP) is looking for an individual to work in our Operations Department as Operations Coordinator. Our ideal candidate will be able to successfully complete tasks and projects independently as well as part of a team. The Operations Coordinator’s primary responsibility is to assist the Manager of Operations by Coordinating, managing and monitoring the workings of various departments in the organization. Work often involves collaborating with different departments to fulfill NAAHP’s Mission and more. The Operations Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Operations.
- Takes action or coordinates appropriately to provide a solution to departmental issues
- Supports action plans for operational improvement
- Assists with meeting agendas
- Assists with conference planning
- Responds to emails, returns calls and provides assistance with mailing of documents
- Develops and manages an organized filing/document process for electronic documents
- Communicates with team members from different departments
- Performs other task as assigned by the Director of Operations
- Associate’s degree and at least 2 years working with Non-profit organizations
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Good time management skills and proactive approach
- Highly organized
- Comfortable with working in a virtual environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Administrative Support
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 hours/Week . 1 Year Commitment.
- Committed and passionate individual to volunteer !