On a weekly basis, spend one hour at the adult day care program for Peninsula Volunteers, Rosener House, discussing local current events. Volunteer would be familiar with small group discussion and leading a one hour per week discussion of one news worthy topic, excluding religion and politics. Focus on history, humor and enhancement of quality of life for people with cognitive impairment.
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Lunch Servers needed at Little...
- Senior Companion
- Rosener House Current Events...
- Bingo Assistant
- Tech Tutor Weekdays
- Evening Front Desk at Little...
- Meals on Wheels Driver for San...
- Community Service Desk
- Passionate about helping...
- Phone Assessment
- In-Home Assessment Support
- Cribbage Game Leader
- Current Events Moderator
- Bingo Caller
- Bible Study Leader
- Morning front desk at Little...
- Meals on Wheels Food Packers
- Afternoon Front Desk at Little...
- Volunteers for Little House...