Data Entry Specialist Volunteer
Department/Program: Patient Services
Staff Partner: Javier Macias, Multicultural Community Outreach Manager
Overview: The Patient Services Department provides resources and services to blood cancer patients. A data entry specialist volunteer position was created to assist Patient Services in the development of a system that can provide relevant statistical information from a series of sources that will enhance the services already provided to blood cancer patients.
- Ability to create, manipulate and execute excel reports and power point presentations
- Detail oriented individual working with sensitive information
- Adhere to LLS confidentiality policy
Specific Skills or Qualifications:
- Strong connection to or passion for the mission
- Mid or high level of computer literacy
- Able to execute and deliver projects in a timely fashion manner
- Strong communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Application and interview required
Training/Orientation Provided: Data entry specialist volunteer will trained by LLS staff. In addition, volunteer will receive all the necessary tools to complete the assignments.
Commitment: 6Hours per week and6 - 9 months renewable commitment or until project is completed.
Impact: As a data entry specialist volunteer you will be a great contributor to the organization’s mission. In addition, you will be a key contributor to the Patient Services department in providing more access to our patients.
Outcome: This assignment will enable the Patient Services volunteers to be a key contributor in offering better access to services to patients and their families.Benefits: Patient Services volunteers will be able to sharpen their project management and office skills while making a valuable difference in the lives of those with cancer.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment