Out to Lunch - the best volunteer opportunity ever!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14775 Broadway AveMaple Heights, OH 44137
Eat lunch while you volunteer? What could be better?
We all want to belong yet people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) have less opportunities for social interaction and can feel more isolated. Bridge the gap and help people with I/DD find a place in their community.
Volunteers are matched with a person with I/DD and go out to lunch once a month. Depending on how many interested volunteers and your availability, go out as a group or with your match.
Groups keep the cost to $10 or less. Providing a ride for the person you are matched with is one more way you can be of service but it is not necessary. We have a great restaurant located right across the street!
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours once a month
- Interested individuals complete our volunteer application process
- Do you have time to spare? Be a...
- Photography Volunteer - Focus on...
- Field Trip Volunteer - Get out...
- Library Club Volunteer
- Be a Friend to Someone with...
- Join our Breakfast Club
- Get fit! Have fun! Jazz it up...
- Next Chapter Book Club Volunteer...
- Get hooked! Teach James how to...
- Just do it! Health Matters!
- Help us help other at our food...
- Out to Lunch - the best...