Join our Breakfast Club
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where14775 Broadway AveMaple Heights, OH 44137
Meet for breakfast once a month for good food and even better company! Our Breakfast Club provides time for individuals with developmental disabilities to get out and do what they love - eat breakfast!
We all want to belong yet people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) have less opportunities for social interaction and can feel more isolated. Bridge the gap and help people with I/DD find a place in their community.
Volunteers are matched with a person with I/DD and attend outings based on common interests- - in this case we have a couple gentleman that love to go out for breakfast and a good cup of coffee! They know how to have a good conversation as well!
Meet once a month at your favorite morning haunt. McDonald's, Bob Evans in the Maple Heights/Garfield Heights and Bedford area. Each person pays their own way.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 hours once a month
- Interested individuals must be at least 21 years old and complete our volunteer application process
- Do you have time to spare? Be a...
- Photography Volunteer - Focus on...
- Field Trip Volunteer - Get out...
- Library Club Volunteer
- Be a Friend to Someone with...
- Join our Breakfast Club
- Get fit! Have fun! Jazz it up...
- Next Chapter Book Club Volunteer...
- Just do it! Health Matters!
- Get hooked! Teach James how to...
- Help us help other at our food...
- Out to Lunch - the best...