We are currently searching for track and field coaching requests to teach the basics of youth track and field. The time dedicated each week will be one to two days a week for practices and games on Saturday. Totaling about 6 hours each week. Practicing starts early March while season will begin in mid march and the season ends in May 2017.
Practices at Harding High School. Park at the High School. Games will be at Johnson C. Smith University.
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Teaching / Instruction
- Sports Coaching
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Please apply by clicking the I want to volunteer link on Parks and Recreation website
- 704 Open Streets FAMILY FESTIVAL
- Various Field Events Senior Games
- Pickleball Senior Games...
- Indoor Fun Soccer
- Table Tennis Senior Games
- Youth Sports- Track Coaches
- Youth Sports T-Ball Coaches
- Tennis & Basketball Senior Games
- Bark In the Park
- Billiards Senior Games
- RacquetBall Senior Games
- Silver Arts Award Reception
- Performing Arts Showcase Senior...
- Badminton Senior Games (Singles)
- Bowling (Mixed Doubles) Senior...
- Baseball Coaches
- Archery Senior Games
- Track and Field Coaches
- Mecklenburg County Youth Track &...
- Bowling (Singles) Senior Games