Join one of the largest MS fundraisers in the country on Sunday, May 7, 2017 as 8 communities throughout Illinois host the Annual MS Walk to fund important research and services for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Greater Illinois Chapter.
Plans are underway to make this year's event a great day of fun and festivities in support of those living with multiple sclerosis, their families, and caregivers.
If you are interested in helping plan the event and would like to join the planning committee. Please e-mail Volunteer Manager, Sarah Patulo at email@example.com for more information.
Register as a volunteer today:
Volunteer Needs include:
- Festival Site - Activity Area & Food Tent
- Certified Medical Personal for First Aid Area
- Registration Area
- Rest Stop Volunteers
- Route Support & Route Marshals
- Set-up & Tear-down Crews
- Spirit at the Start/Finish Line
- T-shirt/Prize Distribution
- VIP Concierge
- Volunteer Check-in
- First Aid / CPR
- People Skills
- Food Service
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- shifts will vary through out morning and afternoon
- Onsite training will occur day of the event.
- Committee Chair - WALK MS:...
- Walk MS 2017: West Suburbs -...
- Walk MS 2017: McHenry County -...
- Licensed Medical Professionals...
- Bike MS 2017: Tour de Farms June...
- Walk MS 2017: Chicago, Soldier...
- Walk MS 2017: Rockford
- Do You own a Motorcycle? Join...
- Walk MS 2017: St. Charles
- Walk MS 2017: Northwest Suburbs...
- Drivers Wanted (DO NOT NEED CDL)...
- Committee Leads - WALK MS:...
- Walk MS 2017: South Suburbs...
- Committee Leads - WALK MS: North...
- Walk MS 2017: North Shore -...
- Committee Chair - WALK MS: North...