United Planet is seeking a WordPress Developer to volunteer as an integral member of our marketing team.
Working in-house or offsite, you will support a major new initiative to optimize SEO and implement content strategy to enhance quality traffic to United Planet’s website.
Experiences with front-end and back-end development, plug-ins, widgets, HTML and CSS preferred.
Responsibilities may include:
- SEO revisions
- Content updates
- Visual enhancements
- New methods to advance organization’s web offerings
- Building out responsive layout
Here’s what we offer
* Instant trust to execute projects independently
* An organization where your hours count and make an impact on the world
* Supportive and flexible environment
* Convenient office location right across from the Boston Public Garden
* Highly discounted rate for our international volunteer abroad programs for life
* Monthly team events (lunches, ice-cream socials, seasonal activities, etc.)
Here’s what we notice
- Experience with SEO and WordPress
- Genuine curiosity and interest in marketing
- Passion for our mission to help unite every person on the planet
- Self-starters who enjoy having room to create
- Excellent communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Individuals who are not afraid to crunch numbers and analyze data
- Flexibility, adaptability, and excitement to take on challenge
How to apply: please send a resume and a cover letter to Jonathan Hass, Human Resources Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- about 10 hours per week