We are looking for volunteers to act as docents at the Heidelberg Project. As a volunteer docent you will be trained to conduct tours, answer questions and ensure that our guests enjoy their visit to The Heidelberg Project.
To be a great docent you should...
- be comfortable talking to groups of all sizes and ages
- have an appreciation for art and creative placemaking
- like working outdoors
- be able to adapt quickly and calmly to unexpected situations
- for being fluent in another language
- previous docent/teaching experience
To apply send a brief statement about why you want to be a Heidelberg Project docent and any relevant experience you have to email@example.com with the subject line "HP Docent"
Training begins in summer. Once training is complete this is an ongoing opportunity with both regular and event driven opportunities.
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- no restrictions on working with children