Empowering young people to own their economic success through
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where300 N. Appleton StreetAppleton, WI 54911
Make an exciting difference in the future of local Kindergarten to 12th grade students by teaching them about money management and how business works. Junior Achievement, the nonprofit leader in providing innovative financial literacy, work-readiness, and entrepreneurship education, needs volunteers to take career- and life-skills mentoring into local classrooms.
What is Junior Achievement? Here are the top questions prospective volunteers may have!
1. The lesson plans are created exceptionally well, no teaching experience necessary!
2. It's only a 5 or 6 week commitment- one time per week- 30-45 min per class.
4. These kids will make you smile, you get WAY more than you give!
6. You can sign up now and pick the grade and school you want to help at!
7. The teacher remains in the room and is a great support system for you!
8. These kids are very interested in what JA is teaching, about how our country works, and where business fits in to that.
9. This is a great personal and professional opportunity, which is fun and really rewarding!
Please consider volunteering for JA, call our office at 920.882.0773 for open classes in Appleton, Neenah, Menasha, Oshkosh and Fond du Lac!
- Financial Literacy
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 5 or 6 time per year between 30 - 40 minutes
- Willing to make a difference in a child's life.