Currently seeking outreach/marketing committee members. We are a "working" board that includes mental health advocates representing various communities, perspectives and fields, including mental health professions, business, marketing/communications, public policy/advocacy, finance, law and development/fundraising among others.
The outreach/marketing committee works together to build our new website, publish our email newsletter, promote our programs and fundraisers, and network with our community.
Commitee members can serve on an ad hoc basis or join the board. Board members are elected by MHANS contributors and serve for a three year term that is renewable. The Board of Directors includes 12 to 15 members who live and/or work in various north suburban communities.
Commitee members are expected to:
- Attend monthly board meetings
- Participate in an annual retreat
- Take an active role in outreach and marketing
- Attend events including networking, fundraisers and educational/advocacy programs
- Dedicate 1-2 hours per week to MHANs volunteer activities
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Web Design
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hour board meeting per month plus committee work