Games Galore and More is a team of volunteers who assist the staff of a long-term care senior facility with fun activities while engaging residents in meaningful and friendly conversation, board and card games and reading to the residents. This is a wonderful opportunity to brighten the life of someone who may normally not have the opportunity to connect with others outside of their families and the organization's staff. This is the perfect project for individuals, families, friends and loved ones. Volunteer today and let the games begin!
You are welcome to bring you own games or use the games at the facility.
Also, calling all musicians who would like to perform informally for the residents.
NOTE: To participate in this project
you must be a Jersey Cares volunteer.
To sign up as a Jersey Cares volunteer:
1. Visit www.jerseycares.org
2. Click on "Log-In"
3. Click on "Not a Member? Register"
4. Fill out all necessary information.
5. Register for a project!
- Elder care
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Newark Ambassadors
- Caring Closet in Newark
- Beach Sweep in Glen Ridge...
- Art of Life Therapy in Englewood
- Beach Sweep in Point Pleasant...
- Beach Sweep in Long Branch
- Homework Helpers in Little Ferry
- Beach Sweep in Belmar
- Earth Keepers in Jersey City...
- Marketplace in East Brunswick -...
- Hunger Helpers in Camden
- Marketplace in Clifton
- Bingo Time with Veterans in...
- Advanced Computer Essentials in...
- Marketplace in Mercer County
- Kiddy Care in Madison
- Art Expressions in Newark
- Marketplace in Paterson
- Book Buddies in Wayne
- Halloween Costume Sorting Party