Fundraising Assistant (IYLF)
8 people are interested
Fundraising Assistant Volunteer
We are in need of someone who is results oriented, passionate about our mission, great at creating and maintaining relationships. This opportunity is one that is perfect for an early career fundraising professional or someone looking to refine their skills and get more fundraising experience.
Minimum Requirements: Familiar with Online crowdfunding platforms, some CRM experience preferred (Salesforce etc), Slack. Fundraising experience preferred.
· Help to create and manage online fundraising campaigns using crowdfunding platforms for #GivingTuesday, and an independent IYLF campaign to raise money for a specific cause.
· Research funding opportunities and partnerships including, local, national, and international grants, philanthropic accelerators, contests, local initiatives, business and groups (Ex: MBA association giving drive). Compile leads into Airtable with deadlines and contact info added to the shared IYLF Google Calendar.
· Maintain up to date records of donor data and donor contributions.
· Serve as the project lead for end of the year donor strategy (Meeting in August) and head up the phone bank efforts to get end of year donations. Coordinate with Marketing lead to create end of year newsletter, email chain, etc.
· Serve as a point person for the Advancement Committee’s efforts with small fundraising events and the annual Fall Fundraiser.
· Cultivate and convert partnerships with small businesses, restaurants and local corporations to get sponsorship funds and in kind donations. Goal is to convert at least 10.
About (IYLF) International Youth Leadership Foundation
3535 Perkins Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114, US
The mission of The International Youth Leadership Foundation is to posture high achieving students from various socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds to be thought leaders and innovators in their future careers of choice through domestic and international programs that focus on career enrichment, cultural awareness, and globally conscious leadership.
IYLF is committed to developing students to be culturally aware and socially responsible leaders through programming and international travel opportunities.
We'll work with your schedule.
3535 Perkins AveCleveland, OH 44114
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 22
- Orientation or Training
- 10-20 hours per week
- previous fundraising experience is a plus