Do you play piano and want to volunteer in your community? People Incorporated is currently looking for a compassionate and patient person to teach one-on-one piano lessons at one of our adult recidential programs in Burnsville.
People Incorporated is a nonprofit organization that serves people with mental illness in the Minneapolis and Saint Paul metro area. Founded in 1969, we now operate more than 60 programs including children’s programs, crisis residences, programs to help the homeless, residential programs, treatment services, case management, and in-home health services. We are looking for 1-2 interns to learn about all the intricities of our department, while also gaining marketable new skills.
If you would be interested in joining us this fall, please email your letter of interest and resume to email@example.com or you can also apply on our website at http://www.peopleincorporated.org/get-involved/volunteer/
For more information, call 651-288-3483!
- Crisis Intervention
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Music Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Interested in Mental Health?...
- Interested in Mental Health? Be...
- Interested in Psychology/Social...
- Intersted in Psychology/Mental...
- Office Support / Administative...
- Piano Teacher
- Upholstery Extraordinaire
- Employment Confidentiality...
- Create Holiday Cards for...
- Spanish/Hmong Homeless Outreach
- Social Media Volunteer