Volunteer(s) with mechanical skills or ability needed to help maintain vehicle used by a non-profit. All skill levels are invited. Equipment includes a shuttle bus type of vehicle on a 2009 Ford chassis we use for a mobile farmer's market and a used Ford pickup truck.
Small or minor maintenance only i.e. oil change, wiper blade replacement, lamp replacement, and other items to prepare the vehiclles for PA State Inspection.
Coordinate with Mobile Market Program Vehicle Coordinator needed maintenace with outside vehicle repair contractor.
Could be a shared volunteer position with one or more mechanics.
- Auto Mechanics / Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 16
- Vehicle maintenance knowledge and repair experience.
- All-Kids Mobile Farmer's Market-...
- Reverse Food Truck - Volunteers...
- Produce Auction Night--Great Fun!
- Manager, Community Outreach
- Grant Writing for Good
- Volunteer Resource Coordinator
- Event Tabling--Sounds Boring,...
- Manager, Social Media
- Coordinator, All Kids Farmer's...
- Do you like working on trucks?...
- Free HersheyPark Tickets To...
- Co-Chairs, Mobile Market...