The Nonprofit Management Intern will assist the Executive Director in all aspects of nonprofit management including but not limited to strategic planning, revenue generation, public relations, event planning, and fundraising.
- Actively engage MOCEANS’ volunteers, board members, event committees, alumni, partnering organizations, and funders
- Support Board of Directors, as needed
- Track progress and measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board, funders, and other stakeholders
Analytics and reporting
- Compile all data and necessary reports to comply with State and Federal guidelines
- Track donor and community engagement in company database, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Maintain and update company information resource files as a complete, organized and usable database of members, donors, funders, and other community stakeholders
- Execute strategic business planning processes for program expansion
- Research prospective donors and funding sources, building strong community partnerships
- Expand revenue-generating and fundraising activities to support existing program operations and regional expansion
- Plan and support fundraising events, as needed
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Administration, or similar
- Advanced computer skills including typing, Microsoft Office Suite and/or Google Apps
- Ability to relate effectively with the public, fellow staff, and members in a professional manner
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Proficiency using at least one social media channel preferred
- Executive Admin
- Google Apps
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hrs per week-50 hrs total for semester
- -Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Public Administration, or similar
- Community Advocate
- Social Media coordinator
- Development & Marketing Intern -...
- Nonprofit Management Intern -...
- Volunteer Fundraiser
- Volunteer Event Planning
- Board Members Wanted
- Online Community Advocate
- Environmental Maintenance...
- Administrative Assistant
- Independent Living Specialist...
- Board Service