Fundraising Campaigns Manager
We need help setting up fundraising campaigns.
Prior Gifting and Fundraiser experience is a must. Proficient experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The Fundraiser holds annual fundraisers every year in the hopes of raising funds for NHEG programs.
Other requirements are as follows:
Must be a team player ,Reliable,Trustworthy,Professional.
Major Duties are:
- Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
- Develop and maintain media contact lists.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
- Manage box tops and Campbell’s labels to collect and send at designated times of the year.
- Must oversee all aspects of the campaign including day-to-day operations, coordination and implementation of the fundraising operations and ongoing coordination.
- They are also responsible for creating and managing the campaign.You must have excellent organizational skills, be level-headed, have good interpersonal skills and not be afraid of raising money.
Please share a resume and three references including email addresses
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
We respond to ALL messages, please check your spam folder if you don't hear from us. Email us at NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com. Or message us on our HR google hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/AqmPQ2uqBLoxbvl23 Phone numbers are appreciated, if we don't have a number and you don't reply to our email we have no way of responding.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Program Management
- Financial Planning
- Donor Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- flexible - at least 5 hours a week
- as listed above