Fundraising Campaigns Manager
ORGANIZATION: New Heights Educational Group, Inc
Please visit the new page to apply.
We need help setting up fundraising campaigns.
Prior Gifting and Fundraiser experience is a must. Proficient experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The Fundraiser holds annual fundraisers every year in the hopes of raising funds for NHEG programs.
Other requirements are as follows:
Must be a team player, reliable, trustworthy and professional.
Major Duties are:
- Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
- Develop and maintain media contact lists.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
- Manage box tops and Campbell’s labels to collect and send at designated times of the year.
- Must oversee all aspects of the campaign including day-to-day operations, coordination and implementation of the fundraising operations and ongoing coordination.
- They are also responsible for creating and managing the campaign. You must have excellent organizational skills, be level-headed, have good interpersonal skills and not be afraid of raising money.
Please share a resume and three references including email addresses
To be considered, please send all of the above-mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
Please provide your email & phone number is Mandatory.
If assigned a HR Coordinator and you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
We respond to ALL messages, please check your spam folder if you don't hear from us. Email us at NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com. Or message us on our HR google hangout https://hangouts.google.com/group/AqmPQ2uqBLoxbvl23
Phone numbers are appreciated; if we don't have a number and you don't reply to our email we have no way of responding.
About New Heights Educational Group, Inc
14735 Power Dam Road BY APPT ONLY, DEFIANCE, OH 43512, US
Our Mission: The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include assisting families in the selection of schools, organization of educational activities, and acquisition of materials. We promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.
We are an award winning resource and literacy center. We serve all families regardless of school choice or backgrounds. Apply to volunteer in one of our 95 positions, if you have a talent we can implement it. Contact us today: NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com
*Please be advised that most of the potential volunteers that reach out to us, do not reply to our initial letter. Make sure to check spam folders, share a phone number and stay proactive in your onboarding.
Volunteer with us:
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
March 26, 2023
- Program Management
- Financial Planning
- Donor Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- flexible - at least 5 hours a week
- as listed above