We need help setting up fundraising campaigns.
Prior Gifting and Fundraiser experience is a must. Proficient experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The Fundraiser holds annual fundraisers every year in the hopes of raising funds for NHEG programs.
Other requirements are as follows:
Must be a team player ,Reliable,Trustworthy,Professional.
Major Duties are:
- Develop corporate fundraising programs, such as employer gift-matching.
- Monitor progress of fundraising drives.
- Compile or develop materials to submit to granting or other funding organizations.
- Develop and maintain media contact lists.
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased contributions.
- Recruit sponsors, participants, or volunteers for fundraising events.
- Manage box tops and Campbell’s labels to collect and send at designated times of the year.
- Must oversee all aspects of the campaign including day-to-day operations, coordination and implementation of the fundraising operations and ongoing coordination.
- They are also responsible for creating and managing the campaign.You must have excellent organizational skills, be level-headed, have good interpersonal skills and not be afraid of raising money.
Please share a resume and three references including email addresses
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- Program Management
- Financial Planning
- Donor Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- flexible - at least 5 hours a week
- as listed above
- Internet Radio Host
- Marketing Director for a Non...
- Content management on WordPress...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Book Author for educational...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Blackboard Learn/Coursesites...
- Science Tutor for High school...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Volunteer - part time...
- Educational Advocate
- Partnership Builder
- Marketing and Advertising Expert...
- Online Foreign Language...
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Research Coordinator
- Online Class Monitors
- Assistant Virtual Development...
- Grant Writers
- Fieldtrip and Travel Coordinator