If you have business leadership, ownership and entrepreneurial expertise and are a lifelong learner with a passion to make an impact and remain relevant... Manasota SCORE may be for you.
To find out more:
- Download and listen to this 8 minute podcast at http://traffic.libsyn.com/manasotascore/Mentoring_Special.mp3
- Sign Up for a meeting with us at https://manasota.score.org/volunteer-registration
Do you live in Sarasota or Manatee Counties, including Sarasota, Bradenton, Osprey, Nokomis, Venice, Palmetto, Parrish, Ellenton and surrounding communities?
Would you receive personal satisfaction by giving your time, energy and knowledge to support the business community while actively engaging as a member of one of our operational teams that deliver exceptional volunteer and client experiences?
In FY2015, we supported 241 new business starts and contributed to 294 new jobs. Would you like to join a nationally ranked SCORE chapter that experienced another year of amazing growth in FY2016 through focus on IRR (Impact, Reach and Relevance)?
- 25% growth in Chapter volunteers
- 51% increase in total business services including free business mentoring, education programming (local and online including Been There, Done That! with Dennis Zink podcasts)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Retail / Sales
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible - typically 10 to 20 hours per month
- Basic technology acumen and people skills