We here at Michigan Employment & Training Plus, (MET|PLUS) a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization are sponsoring Shannon's Backyard BBQ to receive volunteer help for it's restaurant .
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to run the majority of the marketing funnel for Shannon's Backyard BBQ & Grill. You will be in charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
- Build and manage a rich content/ editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to Shannon's Backyard BBQ & Grill Restaurant and Products (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Some past experience in marketing preferred.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Sales Marketing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18