Konnect With Resources is looking for a Board Treasurer for our Non-Profit Organization.
The treasurer of our board will keep the organization’s financial records, approves purchases and invoices and otherwise oversees and keeps an eye on the organization’s finances. The treasurer also prepares and delivers a treasurer’s report at each of the board’s official meetings and prepares the documents for the annual tax forms that will be handed over to the CPA for complettion and filing.
- Bank account maintenance - Selecting a bank, signing checks, and investing excess funds wisely
- Financial transaction oversight - Being knowledgeable about who has access to the organization’s funds, and any outstanding bills or debts owed, as well as developing systems for keeping cash flow manageable
- Budgets - Developing the annual budget as well as comparing the actual revenues and expenses incurred against the budget
- Financial Policies - Overseeing the development and observation of the organization’s financial policies
- Reports - Keeping the board regularly informed of key financial events, trends, concerns, and assessment of fiscal health in addition to completing required financial reporting forms in a timely fashion and making these forms available to the board
- Finance Committee (if applicable) - Serving as Chair of the Finance Committee
- Financial Planning
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Cost Analysis
- Financial Service Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- 1 day per Month
- Volunteer Opportunity only.