GENERAL PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Program Committee is an non-paid part- time position with credited volunteer hours based on a time commitment of 10 hours per week, which involves; establishing policies that guide the design and implementation of program activities; evaluate program effectiveness; and guarantee that the program address the needs of the organization .
Renaissance man U: is a program designed to enhance the lives of men through education and sharing of life skills.
Required Skill Set
* Organization & Communication Skills
* Exude PLUS Positivity - Confident, Caring, Admirable, Ambitious
* Time Management Skills
* Enjoy social event planning
* Dependable and the ability to work independently.
* Strategic Planner
* Leadership qualities
* Event planning and coordination
* Evaluate program effectiveness
* Develop strategies to build an audience for each event
* Develop event ideas based on the mission and goals of the program
* Community outreach
* Resource Development
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Knowledge and capability of using the variety of Microsoft Office Suites .
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and act within professional boundaries .
This is a part-time internship and we require that you have your own computer to complete the internship projects and tasks. Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities. Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks.
Complete the following online questionnaire
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Group Facilitation
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment