GENERAL PURPOSE AND SUMMARY
The Program Committee is an non-paid part- time position with credited volunteer hours based on a time commitment of 10 hours per week, which involves; establishing policies that guide the design and implementation of program activities; evaluate program effectiveness; and guarantee that the program address the needs of the organization .
"See Positive" Self- Esteem Program:mission is to help the youth see positive within themselves and their future by providing mentorship opportunities to build self-esteem through education, advocacy, social media, and visual promotions.
This program specifically hosts the See Positive Teen Workshops & Summits.
The Teen Self Esteem workshops are 1-2hrs long and held in various youth programs and facilities across GA and eventually expanding nationwide.
The Teen Summits daylong activities, workshop sessions, lunch and positively entertaining performances.
We are in need of the following types of volunteers:
Community Outreach Coordinators
Local Day Volunteers
Self Esteem Workshop Facilitators
- Registration, Hospitality
Required Skill Set
* Organization & Communication Skills
* Exude PLUS Positivity - Confident, Caring, Admirable, Ambitious
* Time Management Skills
* Enjoy social event planning
* Dependable and the ability to work independently.
* Strategic Planner
* Leadership qualities
* Event planning and coordination
* Evaluate program effectiveness
* Develop strategies to build an audience for each event
* Develop event ideas based on the mission and goals of the program
* Community outreach
* Resource Development
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Knowledge and capability of using the variety of Microsoft Office Suites .
* Ability to maintain confidentiality and act within professional boundaries .
This is a part-time internship and we require that you have your own computer to complete the internship projects and tasks. Candidates should maintain a positive attitude under pressure, exhibit a strong work ethic, and enjoy working with a wide range of personalities. Most importantly, the candidate should be flexible and willing to take on multiple tasks.
Complete the following online questionnaire
- Child Development
- Program Management
- Group Facilitation
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment