Women In Comedy is seeking an assistant to volunteer with outreach and event coordination in the coming months.
The Assistant Should Be:
- Fun to work with
- Enthusiastic about empowering women
- Enjoys comedy
- Outoing personality
- Have a minimum of 3 years event planning experience/cultivating relationships
The Commitment of this volunteer position require:
- 20 hrs of commitment per week
- Knowledge of online platforms such as google drive and generally tech savvy
- Ability to volunteer at the Merchandise Mart in the city of Chicago
The Duties of this position include:
- Phone calls, emails, and outreach to build our community and chapters in major cities
- Coordinating event details as delegated by the Executive director including logistics, spreadsheets, phone calls, emails, on site visits, etc.
- Posting to social media and managing an email account
- People Skills
- Social Media / Blogging
- Event Planning / Management
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 20 hrs per week
- Must be able to work with us in the city of Chicago
- President of the Houston Chapter
- President of the Nashville Chapter
- Assistant: Outreach and Event...
- Grantwriter for Female Arts...
- President of the New Orleans...
- President of the New York Chapter
- President of the Washington D.C....
- President of the Las Vegas Chapter
- President of the San Francisco...
- President of the San Diego Chapter
- President of the Louisville...
- President of the Austin Chapter
- President of the LA Chapter
- President of the Boston Chapter