If you want to change the world, you have to start by changing the lives of the world's women.
WiNGS provides women tools and resources to become strong mothers, successful in the workplace and financially secure. To learn about our programs, visit our new website - www.WiNGSdallas.org .
Wings seeks business mentor volunteers to provide coaching and support to our Women’s Enterprise Center members. This program helps women become successful entrepreneurs through Business Plan Training, Continuing Education, Peer Support Groups and much more. We are needing volunteers with small business experience and/or business finance knowledge.
WiNGS Business Mentors work one-on-one with aspiring entrepreneurs to assist in aspects of their business plan. WiNGS mentoring program is managed as follows:
- 3 sessions (6 are ideal)
- 1 hour/ session (paperwork for each session)
- 3 sessions in a month one, after that based on need
- 1st meeting location is at our WiNGS offices (Other sessions at different locations or phone if preferred)
- WiNGS provides coaching/mentoring training and ongoing support to all volunteer business mentors.
If you are interested or have any questions, please email volunteer manager Laura Gray firstname.lastname@example.org or call 469-315-4051
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 1h x 3 times per month